Autodesk Inventor Professional 2021 CS+, rent on 3-Year PROMO ( only until 23.10.2020)
Bonus tools CS+ for free!
Are you looking for a tool for engineering construction? Do you prefer to model in 3D rather than to draw 2D drawings? Autodesk Inventor is an affordable tool with that you can easily start creating parametric 3D models.
Autodesk Inventor is the world's best-selling CAD application for engineering 3D design - a powerful application from Autodesk, creator of the most popular CAD application - AutoCAD.
Autodesk Inventor allows you to:
- be productive from the first day of its use
- work with particularly high performance in large assemblies
- create sketches with the initial solution of functionality and the subsequent shape solution
- use existing DWG AutoCAD drawings
- intuitively create and modify assembly assemblies
- capture, share and reuse design knowledge
- work in parallel with a wider team of designers
- use product design data anytime, anywhere
- work with an interface that tracks your workflows
- create 2D drawing documentation faster and more accurately than using 2D CAD tools
The Professional extension enhances design productivity and extends Inventor's capabilities to construct specific engineering features, piping systems and assemblies with rigid and flexible tube guides, electromechanical devices, PCB assemblies, ANSYS FEA MKP / FEM calculations, dynamic simulations, standards. In addition to its full functionality, Autodesk Inventor Series includes features for isometric tube guiding, pipeline routing, extensive library of standard pipelines and fasteners, support for .IDF format, ISOGEN PCF format, ANSYS CAE,
Windows 10, 8 / 8.1 (2016 SP1 and Windows 10), Windows 7-sp1, 32bit or 64bit, Intel Xeon CPU, Intel Core i7, AMD Athlon 64 or AMD Opteron and higher at least 2GHz, SSE2, disk space, graphics min.1280x1024 truecolor, Microsoft Direct3D 11 or 10. Microsoft Excel 2003, 2010 or 2013 for iComposites, thread adaptation, and table-driven designs.