Autodesk Fusion 360 CS+
Bonus tools CS+ for free!
Are you looking for solution to design, simulate and produce manufacturing products? Do you need cooperation with your colleagues?
Autodesk Fusion 360 je new CAD/CAM/CAE 3D software solution, which provides all! It is a new product inovation platform!
Parts and assembly design, volume and surface modeling, generative design, sheetmetal, classic and additive manufacturing, simulation, visualization, animation, 2D drawings.
Autodesk Fusion 360 introduction:
Supported CAD formats
Autodesk Fusion 360 is able to open:
- Autodesk Inventor (.ipt)
- Autodesk Fusion360 (.f3d)
- Autodesk Sim360 (.sim, .sim360)
- Autodesk Alias (.wire)
- AutoCAD DWG (.dwg)
- Catia V5 (.CATPart)
- DXF (.dxf)
- IGES (.igs, .iges)
- NX (.prt)
- Parasolid (.x_b, .x_t)
- Pro/Engineer Granite (.g)
- Pro/Engineer Neutral (.neu)
- Pro/Engineer a Creo Parametric (.prt)
- Rhino (.3dm)
- SAT/SMT (.sat, .smt, .sab, .smb)
- STEP (.stp, .step)
- Solidworks (.prt, .sldprt)
It can save to Inventor, AutoCADu (DWG/DXF), F3D, STEP, IGES a SAT, or to STL and OBJ.
- Microsoft Windows 10, 7sp1 64bit or higher or Apple Mac OS X 10.12 Sierra or higher
- CPU: 64-bit (32-bit is not supported)
- 3GB RAM (recommended 4GB)
- Internet connection
- Cca 300MB on HDD
- Graphic card min. 512MB RAM, excluding Intel GMA X3100