CAD Studio Inc., originally founded in 1991, is an Autodesk Platinum Partner (MFG+AEC+M&E), Autodesk Training Center, Autodesk Developer Network member, Autodesk Consulting Services partner and the leading CAD and GIS supplier in the Czech and Slovak Republics with about 11 mil. Euro revenues in the year 2014 (+21% Y/Y). The company has currently 88 full-time employees in six locations in Czechia - Ceske Budejovice (Budweis), Prague, Brno, Pardubice, Ostrava, Plzen (Pilsen) and two in Slovakia - Bratislava and Zilina.
CAD Studio is a member of the AutoCont group. We also run the popular international CAD portal www.CADforum.cz.
- Manufacturing solutions - for 3D design of digital prototypes, based on Autodesk Inventor, AutoCAD Mechanical, AutoCAD Electrical, Autodesk Simulation, Inventor ETO, etc.
- Building solutions - CAD/BIM tools based on Autodesk Revit, AutoCAD Architecture and AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Industrial solutions for factory and process design - Autodesk Factory Design and AutoCAD Plant 3D
- Document management systems (PDM/PLM) based on Autodesk Vault, Autodesk A360 Team and Autodesk PLM 360
- GIS/FM systems for facility management, utilities and municipalities, with AutoCAD Map 3D and Autodesk Infrastructure Map Server, twiGIS, BIMforMe, etc.
- Custom development of enterprise applications, CAD add-ons and utilities, currently used by renowned companies in more than 50 countries worldwide
- Training classes, online testing, CAD libraries
- Consulting and implementations services, methodologies and whitepapers for optimal use of design systems